Table of Contents
My name is Martin Ochs. I was born in 1978 and I live in Germany.
- I graduated from junior high (Realschule) Götheschule in Limburg in 1995.
- I graduated from secondary school (Gymnasium) PPC in Limburg in 1998.
- I did my basic military service between 1998 and 1999 and finished as corporal (Hauptgefreiter). During that time I served as a medic and made my truck driver's license.
- I studied computer science in Giessen (Hessen, Germany) and graduated as degreed engineer “Dipl.-Inform. (FH)” in 2005.
- Since my graduation I'm working as a programmer for embedded microcontroller operated devices. The company I'm working for manufactures door controllers and sensors for industrial applications.
- My most favorite sport to do is karate. I'm training in a dojo in Giessen, usually twice a week. Since 2009 I'm wearing the second brown belt.
- I try to go swimming once a week, but this is sometimes canceled because of missing off-time.
- In March 2010 I took an exam for a ham radio license. My callsign is DK2MO.
- I like to develop my own electronic boards with AVRs and to program them.
- As private computers I like Mac's. They cost more but at least they do what they are supposed to do. In addition to that I like Linux. It does a great job, too, but it needs more time to be maintained. Well, you already can guess, I'm not a big fan of Microsoft Windows!
- For a couple of years I was involved as one of the leaders in a ham radio youth group.
About living together
Here are some thoughts about how people should be living together and treat each other.
The golden rule
“You should treat others as You would like others to treat yourself!”
“Do good things, and good things will come to You.”
“No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if You're lucky, God will let you watch.”
“Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.”
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.”
|martin.ochs @ mad-mo.de|
|Home||Gießen, Hessen, Germany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way|
<!-- TeamViewer Logo (generated at http://www.teamviewer.com) --> <div style="position:relative; width:120px; height:60px;"> <a href="https://www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=505374&id=1134642471" style="text-decoration:none;"> <img src="https://www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=426717&id=1134642471" alt="Download TeamViewer QuickSupport" title="Download TeamViewer QuickSupport" border="0" width="120" height="60" /> <span style="position:absolute; top:25.5px; left:50px; display:block; cursor:pointer; color:#424242; font-family:Arial; font-size:10px; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; width:65px;"> Download TeamViewer </span> </a> </div>